Chartered Flight Announcement: Africa/Barbados - Direct Service
We are delighted to report that Ethiopia Airlines has announced provision of a direct chartered return flight between Africa and Barbados to facilitate delegates planning to attend the 2022 AfriCaribbean Trade and Investment Forum.
Ethiopian Aircraft B787 - 800 will operate as follows:
30th Aug +1 - departure ADD Addis Ababa via LOS Lagos (Arrival BGI: 31st Aug)
4th Aug +1 - departure BGI Bridgetown (Arrival ADD via LOS: 5th Sept)
Kindly note that all passengers must be ready for boarding 3 hours before flight departure. In addition, for the purpose of ticket issuance, you will be required to submit full passenger information, including but not limited to the full name, age, and international passport details.
Click here to register if you have not done so.
Purchase Ticket Here
To view the visa requirements for foreign nationals entering Barbados Click Here.
African countries which will require a visa:
Be sure to check for the required travel documents before planning your trip to Barbados.
All visitors to Barbados must have a passport and valid return ticket to be allowed entry here. The passport must be valid for the duration of your stay in Barbados.
Most countries do not require a visa to visit Barbados, so please check here to see if one is required of your country.
Things To Know
- Your passport must be valid for the duration of your trip.
- Upon entry you must have a return ticket booked to your country of residence.
- You must provide your intended address for the duration of your stay.
- You may be required to show evidence of personal support funds.
- A child under the age of eighteen (18) travelling without a parent/guardian must have a letter of authorization from parent/guardian.
For more information go to: https://www.visitbarbados.org/...
Click Here For Barbados Immigration Department Visa Requirements
A person, who is desirous of travelling to Barbados and requires a visa, should first submit an application for processing and be granted permission to travel to Barbados PRIOR to booking and confirmation of travel.
Documents to be submitted for the visa application:
- Application(s) form(s) completed IN FULL and SIGNED. (ONE APPLICATION FORM PER APPLICANT)
- One (1) passport size photograph (Affixed to the Application form)
- Copies of outer cover and biometric page of the passport.
- For persons residing in a country other than his/her place of birth, proof of status in the adoptive country in the form of Work Permit, Student Visa or Residence Permit must be copied and submitted.
- DOCUMENTS IN A LANGUAGE OTHER THAN ENGLISH MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A CERTIFIED COPY OF THE ENGLISH TRANSLATION.
Click here to download the Barbados visa application form.
For further details, please see the link below.